• Lead design efforts for global touch applications in the Data Center Power and Cooling Space, for iCOM & A/C Power mounted UI hardware
• Q4 Consider It Solved Award Winner – Liebert® iCOM and Liebert iCOM-S
• Lead design for Power Insight 1.0,-2.0
• Created the Conversion UI Strategy to entice customers converting from free software into purchasing Vertiv products for TAF.
• Created strategy to convert the Trellis Enterprise UI to new HTML5 look and feel, and breakthrough graphic visualizations.
• Provided Consultative Support for new Vertiv Common User Interface implementation to DCS Software Engineering and iCOM-S Thermal team.
• Retired ADF and Flex for UI development, encouraged HTML5 & Microsoft Blend for iCOM-S hardware UI
• Internally Rebranded DCS Software HCD Team
Strengthened Team Collaboration
• Modernized UX Team with new Tools and Methods for collaboration and communication.
• Updated UX Processes by coming up with a 50 day UX turnaround strategy.
• Retired iRise software, replacing it with Adobe Suite products for prototyping and remote User Testing.
• Encouraged team members to communicate with Slack and keep up to date with latest DCS Software engineering communications.
• Ongoing collaborating with Vertiv Marketing to keep the new brand representation cohesive in our products.